Halo Top is kicking off the new year by offering up an accountability goal tracker that gives you rewards as you accomplish your goal—and the first prize is a free tub of Halo Top ice cream. Once you claim that reward, you’ll be entered to win additional sweepstakes as you continue making progress.
Yes, Halo Top simply wants our contact information so it can spam us with deals and newsletters, but if a little accountability and some free ice cream is worth it to you, read on.
How to get a free tub of Halo Top ice cream
There’s no purchase necessary for any rewards—all you need to get started is your name and email to create an account. The official Goal Getter Sweepstakes rules say you can’t give an invalid email, do multiple entries, or give fake information or your entry will be disqualified. To play along, you’ll need to set a goal you ideally would want to turn into a longterm habit. You’ll be checking your accountability of doing this once a day by checking the dashboard on that day. It doesn’t really matter what you pick, it can be anything from going to the gym to feeding your dog—you’ll just have to stick to it (or say that you did).
You can only “checkmark” your completed challenge once a day, so there’s no way to “fool the system” ahead of time. Of course, whether you actually complete your goal that day is based on the honor system; you won’t be getting a call from Halo Top asking you if you really did wake up at 6:30 a.m. to go for a jog.
Once you hit seven consecutive days of completing your goal, you’ll unlock the first reward, which is a coupon for a free Halo Top ice cream tub. Because there are no physical ice cream stores for Halo Top Creamery (they shut down in 2019), the only way to receive your well-deserved ice cream tub is to go to your local supermarket. Halo Top has a search function that shows all the places that sell their products in your area. The coupon should work regardless of where you use it, and you can select any of their products, from a pint of ice cream to the fruit bars.
G/O Media may get a commission
Up to $100 credit
Reserve the next gen Samsung device
All you need to do is sign up with your email and boom: credit for your preorder on a new Samsung device.
If you continue the challenge past the seven days, you’re automatically entered into some additional sweepstakes (detailed below). The goal tracker is available until March 31, and you have 66 days to get to the last raffle, so as long as you start by Jan. 25, you should be able to check off all the goals daily and participate in all the sweepstakes (given that you check the dashboard every day for the full 66 days).
Here are the sweepstakes prizes:
- One grand prize: a Spa and yoga retreat, awarded as $10,000 cash. Retail value of grand prize = $10,000
- 50 first-place prizes: a Halo Top cooler (ARV = $250 each)
- 200 second-place prizes: twenty (20) pints of Halo Top (ARV = $160 each)
- 10 third-place prizes: a Halo Top yoga mat (ARV = $20 each)
- 10 fourth-place prizes: a Halo Top 10 lb. kettlebell (ARV = $20 each)
- 2,000 fifth-place prizes: a Halo Top ice cream pint “sweatband” (ARV = $20 each)
- 500 sixth-place prizes: a Halo Top gym towel (ARV = $15 each)
- 10 seventh-place prizes: Halo Top ice cream scented deodorant (ARV = $10 each)
- 100 eighth-place prizes: a Halo Top “no resistance” exercise band (ARV = $10 each)
- 2,525 ninth-place prizes: a Halo Top golden spoon (ARV = $10 each)